We’re halfway through June now (crazy, right?), so I thought I’d share the progress I’ve made on my June goals!
But I gotta warn ya. It ain’t real pretty.
Goals for June
1. Log 100 miles. As of today, I’m at 52. So, not too shabby!
2. Lose 15 lbs. I had a bit of a setback this week with an unexpected visitor and a 7 lb bloat. Now I’m finally back down to where I was last Sunday.
3. Drop 1 pant size. I tried on pants this weekend and I’ve dropped about a size and a half!
4. Take 10 spin classes. I’ve done 2. Yikes.
5. Drink 1 gallon of water each day. Yep yep!
6. Only 1 soda/alcoholic beverage per week. Too much soda, but only 1 glass of wine.
7. 1 trip to the grocery store. So far, so good!
8. Take 1 yoga class. Need to do this.
9. Run 1 mile continuously. Need to do this, too.
10. Complete 15 2-a-days. Um, I’ve got 3. This may be a problem…