June was a bit of a wash for me. After reaching the milestone of losing 50+ pounds at the end of May, I didn’t do a heck of a lot in June. Only seven trips to the gym. Filling up on a bunch of processed, low-fat, low-calorie junk (Queso dip and tortilla chips! Reduced fat brownies! Diet Coke!).
I don’t consider it a setback, though. It’s more like a break, a lesson learned. Without this slacker of a month, I wouldn’t have learned that I can’t keep that so-called better-for-me crap food in the house. I wouldn’t have learned that I can longer lose weight by watching what I eat alone. I need to get my butt back in the gym, on the road, in the pool.
I’d love for you to join me in this! Pick a few goals from my list, or come up with your own. Share your list in the comments and let’s get after it!
Goals for July
1. Log 100 miles. Just gotta keep moving!
2. Lose 10 lbs. With a busy social month, temptation will be everywhere.
3. Take and record my measurements.
4. Develop 3 new recipes, using food I don’t typically eat.
5. Start spending more time with my friends. Whom I love.
6. Strength train 3 days per week.
7. Complete 15 2-a-days. Why this is so hard for me, I don’t know.
8. Go to happy hour with my crazier friends and enjoy responsibly.
9. Log my food and exercise at My Fitness Pal every. Single. Day.
10. Take my first yoga class.
There we have it! 10 totally attainable goals for July. I’m going to be a busy girl!
What are your goals for the month? Tell me about them and let’s knock ’em down together!