And so begins August. Another month, another ten goals. I had a few leftover from July, so I’m carrying them over to this month. And I’m not sure what makes me think I can complete 11 goals this month, when I haven’t been able to complete 10 over the past few months, but I’m going to try! The majority of my mini-goals are fitness focused, since that’s the area where I’ve struggled most. Eventually it will become habit, right?
As always, I’d love for you to join me! Pick a few goals from my list, or come up with your own, then share your list in the comments below.
Goals for August
1. Log 100 miles
2. Fit comfortably into a pair of “normal size” pants
3. Finish Couch-to-5K
4. Complete 15 2-a-days
5. Lose 10 lbs
6. Log my food and exercise every day
7. Take a Zumba class
8. Cut coffee creamer out of my diet only natural sweetener/milk for me!
9. Strength train 3 days per week
10. Complete 30 Day Shred we have a group going on MFP–join us!
11. Bonus! Log 100 push-ups, 100 squats, & 250 crunches per week