Better late than never, right? As I’ll share with you over the next few days, and as you’ve probably suspected from my recent absence around these parts, I’ve been struggling lately. My plateau is still lazing around like the little bastard he is, and I’ve started to emulate his ways: poor food choices, a crap attitude, no diligence in tracking, and minimal movement.
But! It’s a new month (my birthday month, no less!) and it’s my favorite. Thanks to a new school year, a new season, and another year of glorious aging for me, September has always provided the idea of a fresh start, the chance to try and reinvent yourself one more time. To wit, here are my ambitious and somewhat repetitious goals for this month:
As always, I’d love for you to join me! Pick a few goals from my list, or come up with your own, then share your list in the comments below.
Goals for September
1. Complete a 5K–scheduled for September 23!
2. Lose 10 pounds
3. Fit comfortably into a “regular” sized pair of pants–so! close!
4. Break through this dang plateau
5. Build a consistent workout schedule–no more six days on, three weeks off.
6. Begin a strength training program
7. Finish 30 Day Shred
8. Run a complete mile
9. Avoid the downfall of the hormonal, emotional disaster that is TOM
10. Begin twice per week spin classes